On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Graham Barr wrote:

> Heck I even gave a quote for the cover as I thought it was a very
> promising book. Having read this please tell me its not there as I have
> never received my free copy.

"Perl's internals and XS can be like black magic. [This] is the 'spell
book' you need to protect and guide yourself though the deepest bepths of
this subject"
                 -- Graham Barr, Author of the libnet package

Back of book.  Also quotes from "Charles Bailey, Alasdair Allan, Abhijit
Menon-Sen and Norman Gray.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]