On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, David Cantrell wrote:

> I use MIME::Lite for sending out comics in email.  Dunno how well it'll play
> with HTML, or how you refer to the embedded images from the HTML.

Not that I've used it, but there is the extension to MIME::Lite,
MIME::Lite::HTML which seems to do all that hard work for you and reduce
all the thinking that you might otherwise have to do.  It also has a table
of how well it works with different mail clients.

  http://search.cpan.org/author/ALIAN/MIME-Lite-HTML/HTML.pm

Mark.

--
  Mark Fowler