Beware. I believe one US state (Montana IIRC) also stands out by only
partially adopting daylight saving time. ie half of Montana does, half does
not. Or maybe this is what you meant by the above comment.

Montana seems to be mostly MST, except for one bit in the corner that is PST ...
Maybe MST does daylight saving and PST doesn't?

Ever got the feeling you've opened a can of worms...

My solution to this might just be its in this time zone until someone tells me otherwise...

 > The future's bright,  the future's orange!

I find the thought of orange in stereo scary...
<evil grin>  My computer is orange.

T.

--
The future's bright,  the future's orange!

http://www.tamsin.com