On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 12:30:31PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 12:15, David Cantrell wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 09:53:01AM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> > > Other than I note that apart from the originator, every MTA handling
> > > this email was exim (including this list's MTA) and they are all out of
> > > date. Could I respectfully suggest that you all upgrade to the latest
> > > and greatest: 4.12?
> > Sure, thanks for volunteering to package it for me and convert my
> > configuration.
> Ok, I am always up for a challenge. I already maintain a set of RH7 and
> RH8 RPMS of exim + exiscan patch. What's so special about your config
> then?

Thanks very much!  I use Debian/Sparc, I don't know if there's anything odd
about my configuration or not, it's just that it has ... mutated over time.
I will, of course, expect fresh packages promptly whenever patches are
released, like what I get for the 3.x series.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  " We must get users past their misunderstandings of uptime. A reboot
    doesn't mean that anything broke, there is no hardware or software
    corrective action taken, so there wasn't any real downtime. "
      -- overheard in an MS strategy meeting