From: "Andy Williams \(IMAP HILLWAY\)" Date: 3/17/03 11:45:53
AM

> Hi,
>
> I've decided to enter the 21st century and buy a PDA.
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

I like my Sony Clie. It's one of the lower end models (SJ30 or
something like that).

> As a minimum I'll need the follwoing:
>
> 1) Get at my email using my mobile phone as the modem.....
>    I guess Bluetooth is the best way of doing this.

Check (via infrared). It doesn't do Bluetooth as standard, but
you can get an expansion kit which fits in the SmartCard slot.

> 2) Read Word and Excel docs that people keep sending
>    me.... grrrr!!

Check. With "Documents to Go".

> 3) Read PDF docs

Check. Adobe does a PDF reader for PalmOS. Only downside is that
the converter is a Win app.

> 4) Usual calendar type stuff.

Check. And it syncs just luvverly with Evolution.

> 5) Games for those boring train journeys :)

Check. There are plenty of PalmOS games out there. And it came
with a demo of Bejewelled.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)