Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 02:38:07AM -0700, Dave Cross wrote:

> I believe that some commercial SSH clients now give an "explorer-like"
> interface to sftp, but I don't do commercial software so I can't
> comment further.

Some Commercial SSH do, i used the FSecure one at my last workplace[0]. Its
just another explorer window that you type your password/phrase into and
then drag and drop between it and your local desktop. It was quite popular
as most of the developers were Dozer people.

  Dean
[0] Evals from here:
https://europe.f-secure.com/download-purchase/download-forms/sshclientwin.shtml
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon