Btw, my dbd error (which is a tad different is:)

DBD::Sybase::db do failed: Server message number=2603 severity=21 state=1
line=1 server=pelicanprocedure=*00005400002531_3fa17ftext=Insufficient
space (197 bytes) on logical page 87246 of index 3 for object
'attributes_string' when inserting row of length 200 bytes on index page.

Any help would be valued.
Cheers.