Steve Purkis [EMAIL PROTECTED] quoth:
*>
*>The greatest thing about all this targeted marketing will be the
*>side-effects -  kids asking their parents if they can code Perl.  You
*>know, the pressure that marketing puts on parents is phenomenal...
*>we'll have them coding Perl in no time!

You laugh...but I'll bet since you're a gen-X-er that you can rattle off
at least 10 commercial jingles from your childhood :)

Read http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0375407502/ and laugh no more
:) Marketing to children certainly isn't new. Get 'em hooked while they're
young and before they've turned into language zealots.

e.