Nicholas Clark wrote:

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:40:54PM +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:

Come on Michel, you know that I have special powers to make you join *any* thread :)

How come you argue about it here, but not on paris.pm?
I smell a conspiracy. :-)

No, we're still teaching Michel how to use for loops. XML is a little too advanced.

Mmm. Meanwhile, where are the Esperanto translations? dahut.pm still looks
on course to beat both Paris.pm and London.pm

Well now that you mention it, since London.pm's home page is only about six sentences, why isn't it done yet? :)

Paris.pm's home page resembles a garbage dump. We're planning on a redesign.

Allolex knows some people who are native Esperanto speakers (true!) and he's going to see if he can scare up some translating services. But first of all someone has to figure out just what it is we want to say, in any language.

David