[texte en français en fin de message]

Mark Fowler wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, David Landgren wrote:

Well now that you mention it, since London.pm's home page is only about
six sentences, why isn't it done yet? :)

Waiting on Paul Makepeace. After he donated so much money he should have the right to do it as he sees fit when he has time. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being churlish.

It was meant to be light-hearted, not churlish.

I see mutterings about Esperanto on either side of the channel. I think that maybe it would be a good idea for those interested in working this project to come together and thrash out the details on a mailing list I just set up. Do something like:

echo 'subscribe esperanto' | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't mind the le majordomo en français, it's still standard majordomo commands underneath. Bonus points for posting in Esperanto :) Otherwise use whatever language you're comfortable with.

Et pour les français, je viens de créer une liste de diffusion pour discuter de la traduction des pages Web de Paris et Londres en Esperanto. Si cela vous interesse, abonnez-vous à la liste esperanto via majordomo.

Thanks & Merci,
David