On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:03:24PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> let alone be in London. Although for the sake of public sanity it helps
> not to feed the trolls.

There're trolls? :-)

Apologies for my earlier post, I seem to be in a particularly venomous mood.
It wasn't actually intended to be an ad hominem attack, it's just that
a) Randal *is* the sole person I can think of who still uses supershite.
b) Randal *always* gets involved in the "list reply-to" thread, and always
   says the same thing, and I *always* reply with, "less of the supershite,
   too".

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002