> Does anyone use Evolution's calendaring and have any comments?

I've been playing with Evolution for 4 months, and am now trying to weam
myself off it. I am dissatisfied with the amount of resources it takes up.

I'm on KDE/300MB ram/500MHz Thinkpad 600X, and Evolution seems to take up too
much of my precious resources. While it's nice and slick and does everything
I need, I have resource issues when I run it at the same time as I run
Mozilla.

If you've got the resources, it's a nice tool. But if you're using slightly
aged hardware, watch out for resources. Maybe it's not so bad if you're
running Gnome already...

Ronan