On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Ronan Oger (roasp) wrote:

> > Does anyone use Evolution's calendaring and have any comments?
> >

> I've been playing with Evolution for 4 months, and am now trying to weam
> myself off it. I am dissatisfied with the amount of resources it takes up.

Evolution broke horribly in 1.4 with IMAP. They changed something in the
way it scans for new messages and it's now too slow to be usable.

I switched back to pine over imap and it seems to work fine for me.

I do miss the calender and the contacts but on the whole I'm surviving
without it !

Simon.

--
"Men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
 Alpha Centauri were _real_ small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."