> What I am very concerned about is that we are focused on the wrong problem.
> We don't have a problem flooding a large number of LSPs on a single interface.

The fact that there is undocumented knowledge that completely contradicts
established standards that is necessary for scalable operations implies that
there is indeed a problem.

GV> I agree with Tony. Maybe the ISISoTCP draft is addressing the wrong
problem, but the WG should either explain or should not use undocumented
knowledge as argument. Undocumented is undocumented. Undocumented information
is not a normative position to say "only the happy few know, and we are not
explaining". That seems not a nice and friendly and appropriate position to
defend. The authors of "draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00"  tried to
deliver an educated objective description and explanation why there is an issue
with the current standard behavior, and sofar I did not receive any indication
at all, what is wrong or incorrect with the documented issues in the
draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00 draft.

G/