I object the introduction of a new major concept, called "zone".
It adds nothing to solve problems we can not already solve.
It just adds unnecessary complexity and technical debt.

(12) In protocol design, perfection has been reached not when there
is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

henk.