Hi,

I went through the diff with RFC5316. The changes look good. Some
minor comments -

(1) Is it wise to use normative keywords MUST and SHOULD in the
appendix? The text is from section 3.1 but can it be reworded in the
appendix? Also wondering if other changes (IANA, nits) could be listed
or we could call it "major change" :)

(2) IPv6 Local ASBR ID and IPv6 Router ID is used interchangeably i.e.
table in IANA section 6.2 does not use the same name as the table in
section 3.1

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Dhruv