Alvaro -

Thanx for chiming in.
Inline.

[Les:] So I am willing to make the change. But I have to say that for me as a
reader the use of quotes as you suggest does not aid clarity.
I have no idea why the entire sentence should not be quoted as without the
unquoted portion of the sentence the meaning of the quoted part is incomplete.

??

   Les