Hi Tony & Co-authors,

The introduction of the capabilities (at this stage) might be a challenge
given existing implementations that do multi-part TLVs and are shipping and
deployed. If this was intended mainly to aid debugging and for the operator
to evaluate the capabilities in the network, it might be helpful. However,
triggering anything based on network-wide capability determination might
turn out to be problematic.

There was this text in v00 of the draft in sec 3 (perhaps it should have
been in sec 4).

   Note: If the fixed portion of a TLV includes information that is NOT
   part of the key and the non-key elements of the fixed portion of the
   TLV (metric and other bits in the control octet in the example below)
   differ, the values in the first TLV present in the lowest numbered
   LSP MUST be used.

This seems to have been omitted from v01. Not sure if this was specifically
intended and if so, I think the above text is important to clarify.

There is also this more general thing about sub-TLVs that are supposed to
be advertised only once and if there are multiple instances of them (this
might happen in transient situations), then the instance in the lowest
number/fragment is considered valid and others ignored. There are specs
that say this, but perhaps there are others that don't? So can this be also
considered for addition as a "general" rule even though it is slightly
different from the multi-part TLV focus of the draft?

And thanks for keeping the discussion on clarifications of keys (at least
for a few important sub-TLV/TLV) still on the table :-)

Thanks,
Ketan