Given the realities of deploying something like this I am all for
advertisement of what I'll call here the "multi-TLV-compliance" flag
(assuming we agree that capability implies a change in procedures on
reception from other nodes which this draft does not).  Being able to see
that a customer network deployed something that is _not_ compliant with the
RFC (even potentially) can save a lot of head scratching and ghost chasing
given that nodes receiving multi-part-TLVs and not processing them
correctly will exhibit most vexing behavior that is not observable on LSDB
or any of the other tools we normally use.

=--- tony