Hi Acee and Aijun,

Thank you very much for your discussion. I would like to share my thoughts on
the proposed solutions.

In my view, draft-hegde-lsr-ospf-better-idbx  may not be as straight forward as
it initially appears.

Despite its local applicability, it entails a complex neighbor establishment
process, which is fundamental to the OSPF protocol and typically not altered
lightly by those familiar with its workings.

On the other hand, draft-cheng-lsr-ospf-adjacency-suppress  presents a more
focused approach tailored to address the specific issue without unintended
consequences.

I still believe the key factor in evaluating any approach is whether it impacts
the current systems negatively.

Regarding our extensive discussions on these drafts, please refer to our
previous records for more details.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=%22draft-cheng-lsr-ospf-adjacency-suppress%22

Best Regards,

Liyan

----邮件原文----发件人:Acee Lindem  <acee.i...@gmail.com>收件人:Aijun Wang
<wangai...@tsinghua.org.cn>抄 送: Peter Psenak  <ppse...@cisco.com>,Yingzhen Qu
<yingzhen.i...@gmail.com>,lsr  <lsr@ietf.org>,lsr-chairs
<lsr-cha...@ietf.org>,tony Przygienda  <tonysi...@gmail.com>,shraddha
<shrad...@juniper.net>发送时间:2024-07-11 23:26:57主题:[Lsr] Re: About Premature
aging of LSA and Purge LSAAs WG member: On Jul 11, 2024, at 05:29, Aijun Wang