Erik,

The error about the font path specifies the wrong port.  you showed
'7001', but it should
be '7100'.  Maybe that was a typing error when you typed it into your
email.  Worth double
checking.

Also, if the client is looking for a font server, then you have selected
USE_XFS = Y in
the lts.conf file.  If you want to use a font server, then you have to
make sure you have
the font server enabled on the server to handle remote font requests.
 that is described in
the ltsp documentation.

For simplicity, try changing USE_XFS = N, and it won't use the font server.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]