You can limit which ethernet cards are used by DHCP to supply addresses.
Change /etc/init.d/dhcpd

start() {
        # Start daemons.
        echo -n $"Starting $prog: "
        daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd <<-This line

start() {
        # Start daemons.
        echo -n $"Starting $prog: "
        daemon /usr/sbin/dhcpd eth0

Change eth0 to which ever interface is the one for LTS

BTW I don't think you need to assign an address to the one connected to the DSL
at all although I haven't had much experience with this.

Regards
Darryl Bond