On 29-Nov-01 Martin Herweg wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I've tried latinchat.com with Opera on a SuSE 7.0 box.
>
> which version of Opera ?

According to its own *about* screen it is Opera v5.0 for Linux -
20010510 Build 024 - [5]

> how do you enable Java-applets in Opera ?

I installed Opera out of the (cyber)box. I suppose the setup
procedure searched my HD for available Java libraries, like StarOffice
does. I didn't juggle with the Preferences.

In case you need them : there are two boxes labelled JavaScript and
Java on the tab Plug-Ins under File -> Preferences -> Applications.
Although in my version the Java checkbox is disabled.

> I have opera 5.05

Opera 5.05 for Linux?

Regards,
Wouter