[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In case you need them : there are two boxes labelled JavaScript and
> Java on the tab Plug-Ins under File -> Preferences -> Applications.
> Although in my version the Java checkbox is disabled.

it looks disabled, but java-applets do work ? strange!

> > I have opera 5.05
>
> Opera 5.05 for Linux?

yes, of course Linux  - are there any other OS worth mentioning ;-)
LTSP-> the L is for Linux

> Teachers are each in a class by themselves.

your are a teacher in belgium ?
(how) are you using Linux in your school ?

this is our first LTSP room:
http://www.n-hilden.de/elektronisches-klassenzimmer/classroom.html

Greetings,
Martin Herweg