Hello all.    Could someone please explain why we are getting "fh_verify:
ltsroot/dev permission failure, acc=3, error=30".    We are using RedHat 7.1
with LTSP 2.07 (we know old version, but it has worked well in past).  Above
message outputs to /var/log/messages and server console.  Workstations are
RTL8029 based using boot PROMs.   Server is 1GHz PIII.     Any ideas?