Dual Processor Celeron? What board is that on? most boards would blow with
dual Celeron, is it genuine Intel?
Try with only processor, that'll confuse the system like anything
admittedly, but, at least it'll work (basically)  - the kernel will "accept"
it has been updated then switch off, and replace the second cpu, then
reboot, the new kernel should then realise that it has a second processor
and work do a few things to work with it, - this is how we solved a similar
problem with P3's running on Tyan boards on Mandrake. - still curious which
motherboard your using