I am running a GeForce2 Ti in my workstation and server. I have not been
able to get the nVidia drivers running in the workstation. When I tried to
build them I got a number of undefined symbols.

I also have not been able to successfully use modprobe or lsmod in the
workstation. I will post these separately when I have made more sense of the
problems.

In any event, could someone please post the nVidia kernel and GL drivers
built for the default ltsp kernels. There are probably a number of people
who could make use of this, if it is possible to do.

Thanks,
Rob