Your question is a little lacking in detail.

StarOffice is Extremely memory hungry. How much RAM does your server have?
Can the server handle running multiple instances of StarOffice? Which
window manager/desktop are you running? KDE can be a resource hog as well.
I know that I could not get my workstations to do anything useful with KDE
until I increased the WS memory to 32M, and even then it's pushing it.

A few details of the rest of your set-up would be nice. I know I like to
see what people are doing with LTSP. What are your plans/goals for your
LTSP system?

Anyway, welcome to LTSP!

Cheers,

     John Gay