I am not very sure if this issue has been addressed already. Please bear
with me if it is so.

Is there anyway I can ensure that the OS image being loaded by the LTSP
Client is authentic? I have read about boot integrity services specification
in the Intel Site. Seems to be interesting, and might solve the problem. Do
we have it in LTSP? Can We?

Also, can we have some encryption using SSH (port forwarding) for X-windows?

Is there as alternative to X-windows for lower bandwidth connectivity which
can also do some encryption ? How far will tightVNC help? ( AFAIK it does
not do encryption)

Is there anyway we can have these in LTSP? If they are already there, is
there a HOWTO discussing them?

I shall be grateful for any help.

Subbu