Hi,

I would like to set up autologin with a different user for each machine. Has
anybody ever tried that ? Or does anybody has an idea?

If this is not possible, would it be possible for same user to use netscape at
the same time on several machines at the same ? If I try to do that netscape
tells me a lock file exists, removes it and it closes on the other computer, but
I want to be able to surf on both at the same time.

Tanks in advance.

Mani