On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 04:00, Ken McCord wrote:
> I've updated the HowTo I've written on using ThinkNics with LTSP 3.0.
> You can check it out at http://www.themccords.com/~ken/ltsp/index.html

Thanks, it solved my weird rebooting problem.  I had tftpd installed on
the server instead of tftpd-hpa.  I'm guessing that was the problem
since it was the only major difference between my config and the one
described in the HowTo.

There were a few errors in the dhcpd.conf file in the HowTo.

It should be "fixed-address" rather than "fixed address", there's no
subnet declaration and there's a superflueous }.  Other than that it
worked great.

The only thing i need to know now is how to set the refresh higher.
I've managed to change the resolution and colour depth, but can't figure
out how to do it.
--
Rocky Hetherington
Email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]