> 4. The more video memory, the higher resolution and more colors you can
> use.  Now, I just stick with 16bit and 1024x768, but YMMV.  Besides, the
> NIC's got 64 MB available (before taking some for video).  That's plenty
> for running the Xserver.  Now, if you're gonna run apps locally...that
> might be a different story.

I think that Julius' comment about no difference between 2mb and 4mb
is that with 1024x768 16-bit color, you only need about 1.5mb. So,
setting the video ram to 4mb doesn't offer anything at all.

BTW, I think your HOWTO is excellent, and I think that Julius makes
some good points.

Keep up the good work guys,

Jim.