Jim,

I'm a happy man now that I finally got it.  What
happened was I did not have tftp, nfs, dhcp running.
On top of that, since I have a linksys router, it adds
another complexity level, All the default IPs have
192.168.1.X instead of 192.168.0.X as the default
initialization.  I know you mentioned it in the
trouble-shooting here and there :)  My recommendation
would be in the installation document, add a
prerequite and check list.  In there, mention that we
have to have the required daemons running (tftp, dhcp,
nfs...) before proceeding.  It's because many
installations usually turn off these services for
security reasons.

Thanks a lot...

=== message truncated ===