Hi,

How are the binarys for the Xwindows server on the ltsp client buildt?
Are they just downloaded from the xfree site or do you build them yourself?

The reason I am asking, is bevause I'd like too get the latest version
of Xfree (4.2.0) as it contains drivers for my old S3 graphic cards and
I'd like to hav anti-aliased fonts etc on these machines too. Also, I
would like too upgrade the glibc libs, but I guess that I'll have to
upgrade the whole thing then so that's a large project.

Anyhow I would be greatfull for any tips ant thoughts on how to build
these things myself.

Cheers - and thanks for a great product!
Tarjei