Il giorno Wed, 10 Apr 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] cosė ha scritto:

|From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|To: Tarjei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:44:04 -0400 (EDT)
|Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] how do I upgrade Xfree and glibc?
|

|   o Support for latest Mandrake, Suse, Redhat and any other distros
|     that people want to help with.

  Is there any help you might need concerning Debian?  Who should I contact,
maybe Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who wrote the README.debian in
the ltsp-core-i386 package?  I have a config file change and a couple of
recomendations to address to the maintainer of the Debian package.

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet.
       La guerra nutre se stessa.