Tarjei,

yes, we are working towards a new release.

Don't expect to see anything for at least 3 or 4 weeks,
but it will (hopefully) include:

   o XFree86 4.2.0

   o Better support for plugging in various types of sessions
        Remote X
        Local X
        Rdesktop
        VNC
        SSH
        Telnet
        Diagnostics mode (Xvidtune)

   o Updated getltscfg that parses the lts.conf file faster and
     offers "inheritance" (slick buzzword meaning you can group the
     workstations, and say that one workstation is just like another)

   o Support for latest Mandrake, Suse, Redhat and any other distros
     that people want to help with.

   o Optional LDAP support for config information.

   o Bug fixes

Anyway, no promises on any of the above stuff.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]