David Johnston wrote:

>I think you've given me a new favorite toy.
>This could really simply management; I had no idea rpm would do this.

Yep.  It's how I built our diskless fax/data server for dialin and
incoming fax connections.

I also used this same technique to build a very minimal filesystem for a
potential firewall distro we were working on.

>Jason, if you're ever in Charlotte, drinks are on me.

Hehe.  I don't drink.  ... I mean, umm.  I drink water.  ... Well you
know what I mean.  :)

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]