On Mon, 20 May 2002 18:14:14 -0700, "Richard Camp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May I suggest taking a look at the K12LTSP project.  This project uses
> Red Hat and LTSP.  Everything has already been set up to work with a
> server with 2 network cards.

    I don't understand why this would be of benefit; having two seperate lines might
buy some bandwidth, but it must be a real pain in physically wiring the place.
Besides- I would thing the internet traffic (0>1M/sec, typical) would almost be
unnoticed on a 100-base-T network.  Am I missing something?

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262
AOL: WheelDweller
Yahoo: WheelDweller           Me: http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html