Dne Thu, 30 May 2002 23:04:12 +0200
Hans Ekbrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napsal/a:

> Yes, but what performance would you have? Sounds more reasonable to
> try to get telnet working and use them as text-terminals. I think

If you will try some DOS-based solution, then exist dos version of ssh
( http://sshdos.sourceforge.net ). Latest version (0.91) finally works
on 808x CPU's (I have an ancient laptop with 8086 CPU, and it seems to work
- now I have no chance to test it because in 2.4.18 kernel doesn't work plip,
but I hope it will work)
Regards
BzF