On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 01:12, Fabio Papa wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>       What ltsp release are you running? I ask this because I had the exaclty
> same problem as you with the 3.0.0 and Debian 3.0. I then tryed after some
> time the 3.0.1 and worked withouth a glitch. Before that, I used to copy
> my entire /usr/lib/X11 directory from the server to the /opt/ltsp/i386 dir
> and everything started to work. But I never liked it as it was wasting too
> much space.

Here's what I'm using:

ltsp_core-3.0.4
ltsp_kernel-3.0.3
ltsp_x_core-3.0.1
ltsp_x336_svga-3.0.0
ltsp_x_fonts-3.0.0

I assume you're speaking of the x_core being 3.0.1, as there's no
x336_svga-3.0.1 that I can find. Your situation does sound similar, as
I'm running the latest 3.x Potato release of Debian and 3.0.x ltsp...
although I'm already using x_core_3.0.1.