Jason,

Your server might be running 4.1 but you WS is going to be running the
version that comes packaged in the LTSP files 336 (unless you've changed it
which is possible but I have no idea how it is done and setup)

So you should have downloaded and installed this package
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ltsp/ltsp_x336_svga-3.0.0-0.i386.rpm?down
load and then downloaded this file
http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ltsp/XF86Config.tcsx1
And placed it in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc
And set this parm in the lts.conf

XF86CONFIG_FILE = XF86Config.tcsx1
And then get rid of all your other stuff in the lts.conf

Try it then