Hi again Jason,
        yep, I was surely referring to the core package. Plus, I was getting
problems from x 4.0, not 3.3.6.
        On top of that, I must make a correction: it was with the betas that
I was having those problems, since now I'm still using 3.0.0 packages! Maybe
I got a little confused. But try anyway to copy your /usr/lib/X11 to the opt
dir, just to see if it changes anything; you can always trash the packages
and reinstall, in the case something goes wrong....

On 24 Jun 2002 10:34:31 -0500
Jason Fillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's what I'm using:
>
> ltsp_core-3.0.4
> ltsp_kernel-3.0.3
> ltsp_x_core-3.0.1
> ltsp_x336_svga-3.0.0
> ltsp_x_fonts-3.0.0
>
> I assume you're speaking of the x_core being 3.0.1, as there's no
> x336_svga-3.0.1 that I can find. Your situation does sound similar, as
> I'm running the latest 3.x Potato release of Debian and 3.0.x ltsp...
> although I'm already using x_core_3.0.1.

Fabio Papa - italian LTSP translator