I've been searching the net for something like LTSP.

I am working for a company that will, within the year or two have a number of
Linux boxes throughout the state, and will likely soon be adding more in
other states.  Due to the number of systems and the fact that this is a small
company, there will be no CD-ROMs or floppies in these boxes.  As it is now,
I can open each box, hook up a CD-ROM, install Linux (Mandrake 8.2 as it
stands now), then remove the CD-ROM, close the box, and move on to the next
box.  As you can see, LTSP will be a HUGE help to me.  I won't have to open
the box -- I can setup one system, copy the files to my server hard drive,
have the new systems (with unformatted hard drives) net boot with LTSP, and
have a script automatically copy them to any new machine I plug into the LAN.

I have only one problem:  I'm working with all-in-one motherboards, and it
seems unlikely I'll have the MAC address for the ethernet adapter (it's built
into the motherboard).  Our current network uses fixed IPs, so at this time
the only computers using DHCP or BOOTP would be systems for a new install
(although that might change later).   Can I still get a machine to netboot if
I don't know it's IP address?  Or is there a way to read it from the server?
I figure if the server can detect the MAC addresses, I can do quite a bit
from there.

Thanks for any help or information.

Hal