On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 07:31, Stephen Berry wrote:
> It is possible to have 2 DHCP servers on one segment. That is what we are
> doing here. Our Win2k server hands out fixed DHCP addresses which means that
> each client will always have the same IP address. Any unused IPs are locked
> out so that they cannot be used.

We use the same procedure. Our servers  only hand out IPs based on MAC
address. The servers are not configured for assigning IPs based
on a range.

We needed to use two dhcp servers because I could
not make WILI system work with the latest LTSP setup. I have
some users that only wanted a W2K terminal server session.

Carlos