> At the moment we are running Windows terminal server client to access
terminal services running on Windows NT and 2000. I need a client to run on
SuSE linux and received and email about Winconnect from ThinSoft that will do
the job. On searching the internet I came across LTSP. On looking around the
web site it is difficult to tell if it will provide terminal services to a
Windows server. Can you please tell me if it does and how it compares with
Winconnect?

I think Windows Terminal Server is a rebadged Citrix server with some market
differentiation, and still talks ICA. A Citrix ICA client is available for
free from their site, that will, in that case, connect to your TS. Your
requirement is met at this point.

If you wish to provide UNIX terminal services to some workstations which might
be obsolete in the Windows world, you can use an LTSP server to do that. On
each workstation, you can start aN ICA client to talk to the Windows terminal
server also. I have seen this solution being faster than the dedicated small
Citrix hardware clients.