On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:04:55 +0100
Remi BERNHARD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to install and rdp client for a login to Windows TSE
> (win2000 or Nt).
> For example is it possible to :
>       - boot from one floppy and after login to LTSP server, run rdesktop to log
> on the Win2000 server ?
>       - make a boot (floppy) disk under linux to log directly to the Win2000 server.
>
> I've found a link, but I haven't undestand anything at all (looks like ltsp
> btw...)
> Here it is :
> http://bibl4.oru.se/projects/rdesktop/related/nfsroot/

The official site of rdesktop is www.rdesktop.org
You can download it there. Documentation is light but there
is a mailing list you can search for answers.
Compiling may produce problems if you don't have
all of the development tools.

To answer your other questions, yes you could easily
boot the thin client and when a user logs in,
run a script that launches rdesktop in fullscreen mode
or whatever.

Cheers,
-rob