We have in fact done wireless clients but I am not sure about that WMP11
card. I have heard of people having a ton of troubles getting those to
work with linux. We use a cisco 350 PCI and or a linksys WET 11 on the
linux clients. The WET11 is my personal favorite since it provides a
straight ethernet connection and no other drivers are necessary.

I must note we do not actually use LTSP because we load linux on each
deployed machine. Still very much the same concept but our workstations
have linux loaded local and are not network booted. Your wireless setup
should still work just fine...

Cliff Baeseman
Greenheck Fan Corporation