Hi guys,

I've been booting LTSP onto some old '486s with Etherboot ROMs via DHCP/TFTP
quite nicely.

I'm proposing getting some new SBCs with PXE on-board. Looking at the PXE
spec on Intel's web site it would appear that PXE is built on top of DHCP,
so should be compatible, but it doesn't actually use those words :-(

Does anyone have experience of mixing PXE with Etherboot? What do I need to
change?

Cheers, Tony

--
Tony van der Hoff           | mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Buckinghamshire, England    | http: www.mk-net.demon.co.uk