Hi
May be Iam wrong,
 Upto my knowledge if we enable PXE it will  Load
kernel by reading the ROM image in BIOS only, if it is
etherboot it will read ROM image from a floppy or any
ROM chip on your card, ofcourse both will load kernel
from ethernet network. I put the ROM image in my BIOS
and enable PXE in its settings, so there is no need
for me to use floppy or ROM chip in my N/W card.
Thanks
Vamsi