Does this mean that the users will also get their home drives in Windows to be
/home/user in linux ?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Baeseman, Cliff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 2/5/2003 3:08 AM
        To: Baeseman, Cliff; ''David Leuser II ' '; John Simovic
        Cc: ''[EMAIL PROTECTED] ' '
        Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss] Help with integrating LTSP and Windows

        Here is a article that I mentioned reguarding active directory integration
        using
        xml-rpc.

        We use literally 10s of thousands of xml-rpc transactions per day to move
        orders, pdf files, sql interfaces etc. XML-RPC definately levels the playing
        field and makes integration of systems a snap. I would go so far as to say
        it was one of the biggest discoveries of all time toour operations.

        http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/12/19/xmlrpc.html

        Cliff Baeseman